prepareing for YAPC::Europe 2008 in Copenhagen
So, I'm nearly done packing, and I've even made some plans for Monday:
- Tonight, take the sleeper train to Hamburg
- Take an ICE from Hamburg to Copenhagen, arriving in Copenhagen at ~14:15
- Dump my stuff at my host for Monday
- Help the orgas carry some boxes
- maybe rab my laptop and one of the free bikes, ride around town, find a cafe with free wlan (most likely Café Bjørgs), hack a bit, maybe meet Gabor there.
- at 19:00, meet spinne and Nicholas (and maybe others?) in the lobby of Hotel Centrum for dinner.
Looking forward for a nice week in Copenhagen and a nice YAPC::Europe 2008!