After the city we went to the where the Baltic sea and the Gulf of Riga merge: Kolka.
- hiking along the sandy beaches and through the forests
- dozing / reading on the beach
- dipping the feet into the water (for proper swimming it was a bit cold, plus you'd have to walk about 1 km into the water ... it is very shallow here)
- collecting plastic garbage while walking on the beach
- watching kite surfers race across the water
- relaxing on our guesthouse balcony
- watching the waves merge, producing interesting forms
We had very relaxing four days.