Next stop: Beg Meil for some relaxing on the sea side.
- While it gets rather hot in the late afternoon, there are plenty of spots on the beach with enough shade to make it bearable.
- I don't understand people who can sunbath for hours..
- The water is quite clear (at least compared to Neufeldersee) and rather cold.
- I've seen a see eel while snorkeling, plus some more "boring fish" and lots of mussels.
- They also have delicious cake here.
- The tidal range is quite impressive, after 2 hours reading on the beach a place where I was snorkeling in ~1.5m deep water is now beach.