Next stop: Perros-Guirec on the Côte de Granit Rose:
- We did a one-day hike from Perros-Guirec along the coast (and the absurd rock formations) up to Tregastel and took a bus back.
- A day was spent relaxing on the beach (at low tide, so getting into the water required a quite a walk..).
- When we came back in the evening, the beach was gone. The tidal range here is indeed impressive!
- We did another (shorter) hike around Trestrignel in the evening: Nicer temperatures (it was a hot day) and nice evening light / sunset.
- We had more mussels and galettes, and some very delicious cheeses (from the supermarket)